This section lists our Online facilities. Please note that you must first subscribe below to use these online facilites and that they can only be accessed by our patients only.
To order prescriptions online you will need to be registered for the SystmOnline service. Please click below to download an application/disclaimer form. Alternatively you can collect a form from Reception at the Surgery.
Please bring the completed application form along to the Surgery, in person, together with some form of photo ID. You will then be issued with a new user name and a temporary password by the Receptionist.
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS SYSTMONLINE APPLICATION/DISCLAIMER
Apply for your repeat prescription online to save time and effort.
Please allow two working days before collecting your prescription.
We now offer appointments that can be booked online through the website. To do this a disclaimer form must be completed and returned to the surgery along with photographic I.D. You will then be given an access code and password to log into our website. You will then be able to book a doctor appointment or order your repeat medication.
ELECTRONIC PRESCRIPTION SERVICE
This practice now offers the Electronic Prescription Service, so if you nominate a pharmacy, your GP will send all future prescriptions electronically to your preferred pharmacy. The Electronic Prescription Service is reliable, secure and confidential.
If you would like to use the Electronic Prescription Service
* You will need to 'nominate' a pharmacy to receive your prescriptions electronically. You can ask a member of staff in the pharmacy to arrange this, or a member of staff in the surgery
* You can then continue to order your prescriptions in the usual way, but instead of a paper prescription being collected by you or your pharmacy, the prescription will be sent to them electronically.
* You should try to ensure that on most occasions you collect your prescriptions from your nominated Pharmacy. However, if you don't wish to use your nominated Pharmacy for a particular prescription just make sure you let the surgery know when you request the prescription. For example if you wish to collect a prescription from the surgery reception, or a different pharmacy.
* Nomination is very flexible and can be cancelled at any time by asking a member of staff at the pharmacy or the surgery
If you would like further information about the service, please ask at reception.
If you would like to take advantage of this service and haven't yet completed a nomination form, download one from our website or collect one from reception at the surgery or your chosen pharmacy.
This will not affect the way that you order / request prescriptions.
Benefits for you
* If you get a repeat prescription, you will not have to spend your time going to your GP practice each time to pick up your paper prescription. Instead your GP will send it automatically to the place you choose, with less chance of it getting lost.
* Nearly all pharmacies will be connected to the service, so you will be able to get your medicines from any pharmacy you choose - whether it's near home, work or the shops.
* You may not have to wait as long for your prescription items, as often there will be time to get your repeat prescription items ready before you arrive. If any of the medicines on your prescription are out of stock when the pharmacist receives your prescription , they can be ordered in ready for you.
What happens if I do not wish to use the service?
Nothing- you will continue to get paper prescriptions as you do now.
Click here to download a Pharmacy Nomination Form
Online Medical Access
Online Access to Patient Records
In line with NHS England recommendations, the practice now provides access for patients to view online their record. This is only a summary view at the moment but in time this is hoped to be expanded.
If you would like to have secure online access to your records, we need to make sure that you understand what this involves and that you are happy for us to use the information about you to set up the and operate the service. You will be asked to complete a form for access.
The following form will take you through the things you need to think about. By signing the form you will be giving us your permission to go ahead with setting up the service for you. If you decide not to join, or wish to withdraw, it will not affect your treatment in any way.
Once you have completed this form, your records will be checked by a GP. Occasionally, you may be asked to discuss the contents of your record with a doctor before gaining full access. This access can be turned off if you wish. There may also be occasions when the practice considers it is in your best interest to turn it off. This decision would of course be discussed with you including the reasons why the decision has been made.
Please collect a form from reception.